Wednesday 15 July 2020

My Testimony Of Coming To The Saving Knowledge and Truth of Jesus Christ

This is my Testimony about coming to the saving knowledge and truth of Jesus Christ. My name is Michael Keenan and my Testimony is TRUE.

I had absolutely no real idea about anything, especially Jesus Christ, until 3 years ago, back in 2017. I was just sitting outside minding my own business smoking a cigarette thinking about God (And I will admit now that I am thinking about it from my memory of that day, that I was questioning on that particular day the world around me, was there something that I just could not see) and I asked the question in my mind "I want to see this world as it TRULY is" and BOOM I was actually touched by what I can only best describe as the finger of God on the top of my head and the scales actually literally fell from my eyes and I saw this world as it TRULY is, and it is the exact opposite of the world most people see. And then I was led straight to the Gospel of John, and I was "Born Again". Jesus Christ really is the Son of God. God really is TRUE. 

I cannot tell you what to believe, but I will say this. If you Seek God in Absolute Truth, He will Seek You. And you don't find God with your mind, You Find God With Your Heart. 

Jeremiah 17:10 King James Version (KJV) 

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Talk to God and just humbly ask Him/tell Him that you want to know the TRUTH.

Psalm 145:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.

After I was saved the Holy Spirit lead me straight to this “Born Again” preacher in Tennessee, Charles Lawson, and his website where you can watch his video's 2 times a week are at www.pastorcharleslawson.org, so he may also be of a help to you.

John 3:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.






4 comments:

  1. Michael Keenan,

    What exactly did you see that was different than what you thought? I really want to know what your experience brought to light.

    Aiko Fisher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aiko. I have posted my answer to your question on the following link as I was only allowed 4000 words in this comment section and my answer is a lot longer and is at https://childofthelight888.blogspot.com/2020/07/my-testimony-of-jesus-christ-and-great.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way you do,as i looked around I just knew that this worldis not living as we should be and i asked God for the truth and he answered me and told me to believe in Jesus...God has all the answer's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Tyler and God bless and thank you for your reply!

      Delete

How To Be Born Again Simply and Easily Explained.

The Good News of the Gospel is so simple, so here it is. Please note: That you can read the Good News for yourself in the Holy Bible by c...