Thursday 1 October 2020

I was the president of the synagogue! How could I believe in Jesus?

Steven grew up in a Jewish family, and was even president of his synagogue, but the night God saved him from suicide changed everything!



PLEASE NOTE: If this video is removed from YouTube which is very possible in today's unstable climate, then I have backed it up on my ODYSEE CHANNEL so you can watch it here at https://odysee.com/@sonofthelight:4/I-was-the-president-of-the-synagogue!-How-could-I-believe-in-Jesus-:6

This video is mirrored from the ONE FOR ISRAEL Ministry YouTube channel which you can visit at https://www.youtube.com/c/ONEFORISRAEL/videos

Steven grew up in a Jewish family, and was even president of his synagogue, but the night God saved him from suicide changed everything!

----



No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Be Born Again Simply and Easily Explained.

The Good News of the Gospel is so simple, so here it is. Please note: That you can read the Good News for yourself in the Holy Bible by c...